The ventilated façade is a system for coating buildings leaving an air gap between the coating and isolation, thus causing a convection current, It is the so-called chimney effect. architecturally, It is considered one of the most effective systems for building insulation, eliminating condensation and thermal bridges, getting excellent insulation construction, significantly reducing the insolation on the facade of the building, allowing huge savings in air conditioning.
Ventilated facade, energy saving
Effects and advantages of the ventilated facade
- substantial improvement in energy efficiency of the building.
- Protection against atmospheric agents.
- Reducing noise pollution inside the building.
- Speed of execution.
- Design and innovation finish of buildings.
- structural safety.
- Ease of replacement of individual parts.
- Elimination of thermal bridges.
- Elimination of water condensation inside the facade, reducing the appearance of stains caused by leaks.
- The assembly of the elements is dry on site without using adhesives.